Our NO2 is a huge help if you:
- Love the feeling of a full, vascular pump
- Are looking to increase your peak athletic performance
- Have poor blood circulation
- Are looking to get the most return for each rep
- Get muscle fatigued or severe lactic acid buildup during your workout
What is NO2?
This vasodilator will help boost oxygen levels in the blood and increase blood flow to the muscles, giving you a skin tearing pump that you will love.
By combining the ingredients listed below, LFTD. NO2 has the following effects:
- L-Arginine HCL - Building block amino acid converted to nitric oxide in the body, increasing oxygen and blood flow to the muscles
- L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate - Aids in improvement of peak athletic performance
- L-Citrulline Malate - Increases NO2 levels in the body and increases blood flow and oxygen in the muscles during exercise to give you a pump
What does it do:
- Helps reduce muscle fatigue and lactic acid buildup
- Helps you exercise intensely for longer
- Since endurance has to do with the amount of oxygen given to the muscle tissues, increased blood flow getting to the muscles is going to help you workout longer and significantly increase your endurance
- Increased energy output as blood flow enables you to better maintain your core temperature balance. When you're working out intensely, your body is going to try its best to cool your tissues so overheating doesn’t occur. With good blood flow from the increased nitric oxide in your body, this process is made easier so more energy can be dedicated to your muscles and completing your workout.
- Increases NO2 levels in the body and increases blood flow and oxygen in the muscles during working out
- Increases the muscle pump that will last longer after you are done
How & When to Take It:
Take 3 capsules in the morning & 3 capsules in the afternoon on an empty stomach. Drink at least 64oz of water daily while using this supplement.
Our products are manufactured in the USA in FDA registered and GMP certified facilities under strict control standards.